What is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
What is EQ-i2.0?
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i2.0) is an assessment of emotional intelligence. The results of EQ-i2.0 reflect one’s overall well-being and ability to succeed in life; it is proven to be an indicator of one’s performance and development potential. EQ-i2.0 can identify targeted strategies and measures which, in turn, can lead to dramatic increases in your performance, interaction with others, and leadership effectiveness.
Benefits of improved Emotional Intelligence
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Better relationships and connectivity
- More productive, healthy conflict management
- Greater empathy for others
- Increased motivation
- Heightened self-awareness and self-control
- Enhanced ability to be a source of inspiration to others
EQ-i2.0 can be combined with 1:1 or team coaching, or be used by itself.